Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sunday Lunch


Giuseppe, Chiara, Me, Giuseppe(back), Giacomo(wt.shirt) , Luigi(red shirt) and Amanda


Our crowd of friends from across the street at Bar Roma (a restaurant & cafe). One of them went to church with us and then everyone came over for lunch when we got back to Pisa. They made all of the food. We had a traditional pasta one of the boy's mom made, fresh pasta made by another guy's grandma, bruschetta made by one of the guys,meat sauce made by Chiara, and I made brownie sundaes. We had a great time putting everything together and setting up a huge lunch for 7. I have never eaten so much food in my life. It was a 3 hour lunch then we walked through town as it was the monthly
market Sunday. I seriously could not eat for a day after. These people have become our good friends in Pisa. We have met most of their parents and families. Pray for natural and open spiritual conversations. Pray for multiple opportunities to share the love of Christ not just through our actions but also with words.

2 comments:

Christopher Wu said...

DUDE! SOUNDS GOOD!!! I WANT SOME FOOD TOO!!! Man...eating for three hours. Sounds heavenly. And authentic Italian?!?!?! wow...awesome. I gotta go visit you now. hehe :) Glad to see you hanging out with friends there!

Anonymous said...

hellloooo !!
i was so thrilled when i happened upon your blog! and so glad to see you made it to italy! Drop me and email and let me know how life is! Katiegunnell@gmail.com

So Dark is Europe

30 Days Of Prayer for the Muslim World