Sunday, May 20, 2007

Salerno Arrival

I arrived in Salerno two days ago and I have seen the answer to many of our prayers. We have a great apartment very close to the summer project. The rent is in our budget and we are going to be able to use the same free internet that the project gets. In light of that, I am going ot try and update my blog as often as possible. I haven't been very good about making it a priority but this summer I'd love to keep you update so that you can be praying with us day by day as we work here. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about the opportunities the Lord has given us here this summer. We are going to be able to take part in so many different ministry environments. It's going to be busy the next 3 months but this is the lifestyle that I thrive off of. The Lord has placed this project in my path at just the right time. I am learning more and more that I really was created for change, challenge and to juggle 3 balls at onne time in my life. It's how I work the best.

There is one thing you can be praying for me specifically and that is my sleep. I often have active dreams that cause me to wake up feeling strange emotions or overwhelmed. Last night was one of the worst in a while. There was real panic and fear as I slept and when I woke up I was overwhelmed with unexplainable emotion. I am certain that it is attacks from the enemy to make me devoid of energy as we enter into such a busy and critical summer for our ministry. Please pray that the enemy wound be bound and that I would wake up rested each day. Pray this not only for me but also for each of my teammates/roommates this summer: Angela & Jim Davis, and Amanda Craig. Thank you for joining with us in praying.

No comments:

So Dark is Europe

30 Days Of Prayer for the Muslim World